Academic Year 2019-2020:
Rayalaseema Thermal Power Station VISIT on 3-08-2019:
Rayalaseema Thermal Power Station is located at Andhra Pradesh. The power plant is one of the coal based power plants of APGENCO. Rayalaseema Thermal Power Plant was developed under 3 stages namely stage I,II and III. The station is performing well in the recent years by achieving high plant load factor March 2018 leading to total installed capacity of RTPP to 1650MW.
Assistant Engineer Sri G.Ramesh Babu
Issuing of memento to G.Ramesh babu
A token of gratitude given to ADE Sri E.Suresh Babu
Arduino(Robotics and Mobile making) Workshop on 18th &19th OCT 2019:
Workshop Highlights for Robotics.
1. Construct Robot By Scratch .
2. Concept of Development Board.
3. Move Robot in different Direction.
4. Learn Wiring of Motor Drivers.
5. Concept of Motor Driver.
6. Connection of Micro controller to Motor.
Workshop Highlights for Mobile Making.
1. Concept of Development board with each section explanation.
2. Concept of GSM 900 with each part testing.
3. Concept of Antenna & Communication.
4. Working of Keypad,LCD,Speaker and mike practically.
5. Assembling and making the mobile.
6. Actual demo by calling and sending SMS.
Workshop Inagural Speech by EEE HOD Dr S.Vijay Kumar
Certificates Issued by our honorable chairman Dr K V Subba Reddy:
Academic Year 2018-2019
A Two Day's Workshop on “ELECTRICAL DESIGN AND DRAFTING’’ on12th and 13th OCT-18:
Two Days’ Workshop on “ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS”
2. Computer control
3. Industrial Revolution
4. Significant applications
One Day Workshop on “Advancements in Electrical Engineering’’ on 06th Feb-2019
Academic Year 2017-2018
A Three Day Workshop on “ Lab VIEW ’’on 30,31st and 01st Feb-2018